Betsy HedbergEDITOR, WRITER, AND LEARNING DESIGNER
Technical and creative English-language content for your global audience
I’m a native English-speaking editor, writer, storyteller, and learning designer. I can help you simplify the complex and communicate efficiently and precisely, with a creative flare when called for.
I work with NGOs, UN agencies, businesses, academic institutions, and other international organizations that need project-based help with their documentation, reports, informational content, learning programmes, and other written communications.
Clients often come to me seeking:
- Well-structured informational and educational content that maximizes learning and understanding.
- Audience-focused learning experiences for education, training, and presentations.
- Help transforming dense text into something more user-friendly.
- Consolidation of multiple documents into streamlined guides.
- Clarity about how to get their points across.
- Confidence that their audience will not have to strain or struggle as they read.
I’d love to collaborate with you and your team — please contact me to discuss how I can help.
I look forward to helping your team with upcoming English-language editing, writing, and learning design projects!